Anonymous VPN is a VPN provider that offers privacy protection and enables you to navigate the net and circumvent geo-restrictions safely. This VPN, like many others, does not keep any logs of your online activity and is easy to set up and use, but it comes with a monthly subscription.
However, no matter how good the Anonymous VPN services are, you may wish to cancel your subscription. Well, there are several ways you can do this, and we’ll cover all of these below.
How To Cancel Anonymous VPN Via Email
Anonymous VPN accepts cancelations via email. To do it this way, you can follow the steps below:
- Compose an email asking the customer support agents to cancel your account
- Explain your reasons for canceling and provide your username and email address you’ve used when you created your account
- Ask for a confirmation email confirming your cancelation
- Send this email to the customer support email address: [email protected]
How To Cancel Anonymous VPN Via Website
Anonymous VPN has excellent customer support in place, and you can contact them by opening a ticket through the website. You can also ask the Anonymous VPN customer support agents to cancel your account this way, and here is how to do it:
- Visit the official Anonymous VPN website, then locate the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page
- Enter your username and email and explain your wishes to cancel your account
- Once all the fields are filled, you can submit your ticket, and the customer support agents should get back to you in a few days.
- Once you get your cancelation confirmation via email, save it for future reference, as you may end up paying for a service you are not using anymore.
Note: If you think you are eligible for a refund, you can contact the Anonymous VPN customer support service. They’ll check this for you and inform you via email if you have overpaid for a subscription and give you your money back.
See Also: How To Cancel NordVPN