Epoch Payments is an online payment provider that greatly facilitates online purchases. This service is simple to use and is very popular among many online services; many adult entertainment sites are among them.
If you have a subscription to one of these that you have paid via Epoch and wish to cancel it, you can cancel your Epoch subscription to cease paying for the service. Here is how you can cancel your Epoch subscription.
Everything Needed To Cancel Your Epoch Subscription
Before you go about canceling your Epoch account, you will need to have some essential information regarding your Epoch account. Here is what you need before you start the process:
- Member ID
- Credit Card Number
How To Cancel Epoch Via The Website
The Epoch website has made it very easy to cancel your account. You only need to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Epoch website; locate the Billing Support on the homepage, and click on the Find My Purchase
- After clicking on this, you will be taken to a page where you need to enter your Epoch account information
- Fill in your information and click on the Find My Purchase button
- You will receive an email to the email address you’ve used with Epoch. This email should confirm that your Epoch membership has been canceled, and you will no longer be billed
- Save this email for future reference
How To Cancel Epoch Via Phone
If you have trouble or lack the necessary information about your account, you can call Epoch customer support and cancel your account this way. Here is how to do it:
- Visit the Epoch website and locate the Customer Support page. Here you will find the phone numbers for the 24/7 customer support agents. There are two phone numbers:
- For US residents, the toll-free phone number: +1-800-893-8871
- For international residents, the phone number: +1-310-664-5810
- Call the appropriate number and tell the customer support agent why you wish to cancel your Epoch account
- Provide the necessary information when asked, and you should be finished in a couple of minutes
- Don’t forget to ask if you have any pending payment requests and are charged for them. Depending on the type of payment, you can cancel them and, in some cases, ask for a refund
- Ask the customer support agent to send you a cancelation confirmation email for further reference
How To Cancel Epoch Via Live Chat
Epoch has a great live chat system in place. The automated chatbot offers answers to the most pressing questions, but you can also talk to a customer support agent and cancel your account this way.
- Visit the Epoch website and locate the Customer Support page. Click on the Live Chat button
- A window with the live chat room will open, and you need to ask to speak with a customer support agent. Explain why you wish to close your Epoch account and provide your account information when prompted
- Make sure you ask if you have any pending or scheduled payment requests. Also, ask if you will be charged for them. Depending on the payment, you can cancel them and ask for a refund
- After the customer support agent confirms that your account has been canceled, ask them to send you a cancelation confirmation email for further reference
- Please make sure you check your spam folder and find this email and save it. In some cases, you may need it as proof that your account has been canceled.
How To Cancel Epoch Via Email
Epoch accepts cancelation requests via email. To cancel your account this way, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Epoch website; locate the Billing Support on the homepage and copy the email address: [email protected]
- Compose an email explaining why you wish to close your account and include your account information
- Ask if there are any pending or recurring payments, and if you can get a refund; also ask for a cancelation confirmation email
- Send the email; you should receive a confirmation email within a couple of days. This email should confirm that your Epoch membership has been canceled, and you will no longer be billed. Save this email for future reference
Note: Once you close your Epoch account, you will no longer be able to use their services. If you change your mind in the future, you can contact customer support and ask them to reactivate your membership. If you have any recurring payments and you’ve been charged after you cancel your Epoch account, then you can contact the Epoch customer support agents to ask for a refund.